- All the students should arrive at the school before 7:30 a.m No one who has been absent or late may be admitted to class without having the diary signed by the principal.
- A student who is not properly dressed in the school uniform will be excluded from the class room.
- Silence within the class room is mandatory. While changing class rooms special regard must be paid for other classes in progress.
- No one may leave the school ground, without the permission of the principal.
- Out of regard for the high standard of English required for the Indian school Certificate Examination, English will be spoken at all times in the school premises and in the school bus.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost.
- When a student is suffering from a contagious disease he/she may not return to the school without the usual clearance from a doctor.
- Private tutors are strongly discouraged by the school authorities. When in special cases special permission from the principal should be obtained.
- Pupils who do not return promptly after the holiday and those who are absent for a month without leave may have their names stuck off from the roll.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or conducts injurious to the moral tone of the school are reasons for dismissal of a student.
- All fees must be paid by the 15th day of each month, or the following day if a holiday June fees must be paid by the first week after opening of school. May fees are to be paid by the first week after opening of school. May fees are to be paid along with the fees of April. Failure to pay bills by the assignment date renders the students liable to suspension and exclusion from examination.
Examination And Promotion
There will be three terminal examination of 80 marks, two unit tests of 20 marks and a project of 20 marks for class IX and X.From class VI to VIII there will be two unit tests of 50 marks and a project of 40 marks(20 marks written and 20 marks oral),half yearly and final exams for 80 marks.
Class I to V will have two unit tests of 25 marks, a project of 20 marks, and half yearly of 50 marks and final exam of 80 marks. The marks obtained in all the examination and tests count towards the aggregate(15% each from both unit tests,30% half yearly,10% from project and 30% from the annual exam)which at the end of the year will determine the promotion to higher class. Promotion at the end of this year will be based on attendance, continuous Assessment in every subject, work done during the year and over all conduct record.
Regulations For Tests And Examinations
- For students who are absent for any assessment/unit test/class test no provision can be made for supplementary tests.
- Attendance for internal assessments for classes IX & X is compulsory. No exception can be made in this regard.
- Breach of any of the regulations of conduct at examinations or indiscipline in or outside the hall or use of unfair means, even if discovered subsequently, will merit the cancellation of the particular paper and the student concerned will be awarded a zero.
- A student who has missed a unit test/assessment due to illness and leave has been sanctioned against a written application of the day of examination with proper medical certificate, will be awarded 75% of the marks secured in the other assessment and the unit tests. No consideration can be made if they miss both the assessments.
- The reports must be collected by the parents on the stipulated day. A regular defaulter may be fined and may not be allowed to attend the school until the report is collected and returned to school with parent’s signature.
- A minimum attendance of 75% will be required for promotion.
- In order to be promoted a student should secure a minimum of marks in all subjects. Promotion of student absent for the final examination will be based on the results of tests and terminal examinations.
- All fees concession of students who fails in any class are automatically cancelled at the end of the year.
- Before withdrawing a student from the school, a written application must be made by the parent or guardian to the principal for the transfer certificate of a pupil. For this a calendar month’s advance notice is to be given or a month’s fee is to be paid.
- The transfer certificate will be issued within a week from the date of application and within a month if a counter signature is needed.
- No transfer certificate is issued until all dues to the school have been in full.
- Fees are due as long as a pupil’s name is on the roll. A fee of Rs.150 is to be paid for TC. And Rs.200 with counter sign.
- Students whose attendance is irregular who do not pay their fees, who are habitually late or absent, lazy or disobedient, whose conduct is injurious to the moral tone of the school or incompatible with the strict discipline, whose sickness is liable to be injurious to other students, may be dismissed.
- Any certificate from the school will cost Rs.50.