1. When filling the registration form of application for admission, guardians are requested to enter all particulars with the greatest possible accuracy. The date of birth entered cannot be altered. Date of birth certificate is to be produced at the time of admission.
2. Candidates to all classes must pass an interview.
3. Transfer certificate must be produced by all the candidates who have previously attended any school.
4. For fresh admission a birth certificate should accompany the application.
5. The principal reserves the right to refuse any application without having to assign for her action.